Friday, September 19, 2014

Video Review/Web Progress

Video:

1. The video's technology was definitely amazing to even imagine; however, I do not think I could comfortably function in a world like that. It seemed true human interaction was taken away from that world. In addition, the fact that sight had a possibility of temporarily crashing seemed way too scary to even test. That and the manipulation, also pretty frightening. There were some aspects I do wish existed, such as the introduction to the video. If gaming became that advanced I would definitely get on board with that, and the fridge/cooking idea seemed so fun. In the end, no I don't think I could live that way 100%, but there were a few things I definitely wouldn't mind.

2. With the way things are going, I'd say we have a pretty good chance of getting to that level of technology if we really tried to strive for it. I think, however, that only the extremely wealthy would be able to obtain such a tool.

Website Progress:

I don't exactly know how I would do on my own. I assumed this template was temporary. I think when I get around to making my own site, I will be a lot worse off.

No comments:

Post a Comment